David Buckner, Broker
To work for a small to mid-size business, utilizing my entrepreneurial, management consulting, and legal background, to help grow revenue and performance by optimizing operations, customer service, marketing, training, contract management, and legal/negotiation functions.
FitBiz Consulting | Founder |2016-Present
· Consult with small yoga and fitness studio owners nationwide to optimize data analytics, customer retention, product sales and services, operations and legal issues
· Provided recommendations and training that helped a client to achieve a 30% increase in annual sales; reversing three years of stagnant growth
· Proposed and launched an aggressive new business sales and marketing plan that helped a client to achieve broader client base though previously unexploited channels including updated marketing plans and services provided.
LEGAL & REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
Munsch Hardt Kopf and Harr, Dallas, TX | Associate Attorney | 2002-2005|
Jenkens & Gilchrist, Dallas, TX | Associate Attorney | 1996 -2002
· Represented banks, finance companies and financial institutions in commercial lending and credit activities as an Associate Attorney at two leading law firms
· Developed relationships and executed product strategy for revolving, term, secured lending and asset-based financing
· Served as a strategic business partner with senior management teams on corporate issues including M&A, corporate formation, master limited partnerships and joint ventures
Miller Commercial, Dallas, TX | Transaction Assistant – 1995 – 1996
Southern Methodist University School of Law, Juris Doctor Class of 1996
Stephen F. Austin State University, B.S. in Psychology Class of 1991